BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy...

I really wish I knew how those parents who have huge families do it...  We have 1 little girl and she keeps me running around almost nonstop...

I keep trying to make a daily "schedule" so I can have a nice, tidy list of all the things that I need to accomplish during the day.  I am a list-freak!  I love making them and use them for even the simplest stuff...  That being said; I just can't ever seem to make a decent homemaking schedule.

Bewis (Like Lewis, with a B) wakes up around 7 AM and after that the day is pretty filled up with just taking care of her and making sure she stays FULLY entertained.  8-)


Look at that perfect little face!!!  But, under that angelic little smile lurks the heart of a true diva.  Granted, we totally made her a diva, but she's beyond worth it.

She will only nap for about 30 minutes at a time and by the time she finally goes to bed (at about 8:30 PM) I am so tired it is about all I can do to tidy the kitchen, snag a shower and fall in bed.

I do manage to get my daily chores done, but they are always fragmented.  Like, I will clean out the fridge but then it will take me HOURS to get to the dirty dishes...  I guess it doesn't really matter as long as the chores are getting done...  It just feels like there HAS to be a better way.

I keep telling myself that I will hunker down and make a binder, but I never seem to get it together enough to actually print out the pages.

If anyone ever reads this; Do you use a binder, and if so, do you find it helpful?

Thanks!!!

2 comments:

  1. I used to use a binder but,alas,I have let it go.I have not even looked at it in over a year.I still do my housework,homeschool,etc.But I have to get back on the ball with my binder,it really did help:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tonya! I REALLY do need to print off all the pages I have been working on and make a nice binder. I think it would help aLOT.

    ReplyDelete